Birthday Party Pricing | Open Play
Click on Special Events to see our Summer Camp & Monkey Bizness University offerings
Additional Party Options
Extra 15 minutes in private party room $30.00
Large Single Topping Pizza $10.00
Pitcher of Soda $5.45 each
Additional Children $10.50 each
Individual Juice Box $0.60 each
LMB Water Bottle (empty) $2.10 each
LMB Water Bottle (with surprise inside) $3.00 each
Additional Printed Invites $0.50 each
Balloons $0.99 (1) | $5.49 (6) | $9.99 (12) | $16.49 (20) | $19.99 (24)
**We do charge $25 for any outside food or drinks other than cake/treats and water brought in.
* Unscheduled or walk-in parties are NOT allowed.
* No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
* A $100 deposit is due at the time of booking and will be applied to the balance of your party. A portion of the deposit is refundable up to 21 days from the date of your party. If invitations were made for your party you will be charged ($.75 per invitation plus tax) plus an additional $10 cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made if it is within 21 days from the date of your party.
Learn More About our Birthday Parties
Children ages 3-8 – $10.50
Walkers 2 and under – $7.50
Crawlers – $5.50
Parents and infants are FREE for open play
Every Wednesday and Friday evening between 5pm-8pm is Family Night
- Admission is only $7.50 per child ages 3-8, $5.50 for walkers 2 and under, and $3.50 for crawlers.
- Pizza is available for $1.50/slice.
**Please note that outside food or birthday parties are not allowed during family night
- $42 for a 5-play punch card for kids ages 3-8 (saves $10.50 from regular admission)
- $32 for a 5-play punch card for walkers 2 and under (saves $5.50 from regular admission)
- $1.00 off open play admission with Military ID
- $20 off any party package with Military ID
Open Play Rules
- All children must be accompanied by parent/guardian and parent/guardian must remain on the premises during open play.
- A waiver of liability must be signed.
- Children and adults must wear socks in the play area.
- Beverages may be hot, please use caution around children.
- Please, no food or gum in the play area.
- No large unscheduled groups or open-play birthday parties. Please call ahead for reservations.